Terms & Conditions
By using Simple Scalable Solutions’ website and services, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Simple Scalable Solutions and protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, or distribute our content without our prior written consent.
- Use of Services: You may use our services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use our services to transmit harmful or unauthorised content or engage in any activity that could disrupt or harm our systems or other users.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We provide our services “as is” and make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the information and content on our website.
- Limitation of Liability: Simple Scalable Solutions shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our website or services.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these sites and recommend reviewing their respective privacy policies and terms.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
By using our website and services, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website and services